With the aim of making the judicial cooperation unit of the European Union better known, Eurojust organises study visits to its premises. Such visits are normally reserved for specific groups, such as graduate law students and legal practitioners, and are based on tailor-made programmes. However, visits of general interest may also be arranged.
Applications for a visit to Eurojust must be made by completing and submitting the visits form.
You can also find some general information about our study visits procedure on this site.
The Conference and Events Management Sector at Eurojust has the task of organising official visits of dignitaries to Eurojust and facilitating protocol requirements for the College’s external meetings. It is also responsible for all ceremonies in which the President, Vice-Presidents and National Members take part.
The Conference and Events Management Sector provides support by:
- planning, coordinating, executing and supervising special events and visits of distinguished visitors (VIPs) and dignitaries to Eurojust. These visits are planned on a case-by-case basis;
- applying standard protocol rules;
- serving as the single point of contact within Eurojust regarding protocol issues and in the organisation of visits of distinguished visitors;
- welcoming and ushering visitors during official functions;
- managing correspondence with VIP visitors and liaising with external agencies, including government departments and diplomatic missions to ensure a consistent high-quality service to visitors.
For further information, please contact Nicolas Karayannis, Head of the Conference and Events Management Sector, at email@example.com.