Eurojust is proud to participate again this year in The Hague International Open Day. Our doors will be open to pre-registered members of the public on Sunday 22 September from 11:00 to 17:00. This is a once-in-a-year opportunity to look behind the scenes at one of the agencies in The Hague, City of Peace and Justice.
On our agenda:
- tour the new Eurojust building on Johan de Wittlaan 9 and listen to a presentation of our work in fighting serious organised cross-border crime (in English or in Dutch)
- gain insight, from people actively involved, into our daily operational work and our major successes in fighting the mafia, bringing terrorists to justice and combating fraud, using videos and presentations
- take an interactive quiz with the chance to win a prize
- get information about possibilities for working at Eurojust
- have photos taken of you and your ideas on what justice means to you
Eurojust hopes to meet you on 22 September at Johan de Wittlaan 9!