The Events and Logistics Office plans and organizes Eurojust meetings and conferences providing services and support to the organisation as well as Member States’ national competent authorities.
Core activities include the management:
- of the Eurojust Conference Centre.
- of conference and high-level Protocol services
- and liaison with national Authorities of the Netherlands related to issues of Protocol
- of study visits
- of Audio-Visual Equipment and related services
- of Interpretation services.
- of Accommodation services.
All activities are exercised by encouraging a creative and open-minded approach to adopt best practices in order to maintain a high quality of services.